“Frank,” sighed Alice, stepping right up to him. He started at their sudden proximity.
"Will you please shut up?"
"Because," she said impatiently, "you’re ruining probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me with a lot of senseless chattering."
Whatever response he had for that died on his lips, as she pressed her own lips against them.
The Life and Times by Jewels5 Chapter 18- “March”
I died when I read this
Tags: #tlat #frank longbottom #harry potter #mywork #Alice Griffiths
- moonymeria likes this
- -cristobal likes this
- catfeindraws reblogged this from catfein
- marauders-fedoras reblogged this from catfein
- marauders-groupie likes this
- livingsarandipitously likes this
- grantaere likes this
- maglockwarrior likes this
- phoenixprisoner likes this
- lizziebug likes this
- barkingmadpadfoot reblogged this from catfein
- likeevanslovedpotter likes this
- xandua likes this
- sunshineandhorcruxes likes this
- itsgonnamakeyounotice reblogged this from catfein
- itsgonnamakeyounotice likes this
- alaskaslibrary reblogged this from catfein
- nosilverlining likes this
- capitanofspook likes this
- notyourversionofperfect likes this
- phario reblogged this from catfein
- messrjamesprongspotter likes this
- grancutio likes this
- evenheroesneedtobesaved likes this
- itsnotreallytheend likes this
- catfein posted this